What's Cookin?

let's get this party started!

Today's the day our party starts! We're looking forward to seeing everyone's aprons and what you all have to say about them -- as posts go up, we'll start a list here so you can come back for links to what everyone has to say. (If you post separately about the aprons that you made and got, we'll link to both posts so don't feel you have to do one big post all at once.) And don't forget to send in a photo of the apron you made for the flickr gallery! As soon as most aprons have been received we'll be putting that up. Now, grab yourself a holiday cocktail and let's mingle! Mini calzone, anyone?

Friday, December 01, 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Saucy said...

Hey ladies,

Amy P. and I are the unofficial add-ons to the swap... me being foreign and all!

I posted what I sent her at: http://bloggedy-blog-blog-saucy.blogspot.com/2006/11/apron-away.html

I'm on the road right now and don't know how to find the flickr group! Can you leave the deets here in comments? Thanks!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey! I was looking at your post last night and forgot I wanted to add you guys. Thanks for posting, I'll add you next update!

The flickr gallery is not a group, just a set in my accout. I'll lift one of your photos and put it in!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1