What's Cookin?

It's almost party time!!

Hey ladies! That time is just about upon us! Hope you've all had a lot of fun, and hope you all enjoy the swanky swap aprons you're about to receive!

You should have gotten the email asking for links and photos once your swaps have all gone off -- by next Monday we expect to have a gallery up and links to everyone's posts! (Not to mention, the match-up list will finally be revealed so we can all see who drew who!)

So get those packages out, start getting excited about your cool new apron, don't forget to send those links and photos and remember to check back here next week to see what everyone else got up to!! (And remember -- do not post details about your apron until you know your recipient has gotten it! Don't spoil the surprise! PS - don't panic! sneak peeks and teasers are fine, and fun!!)

See you then!

Monday, July 10, 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

rebecca - I did notice when those entries started popping up in my bloglines!! o_o I'm going to change your links over to your flickr page asap.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girls!! I just put my post up. I'll try to take some more pics in the next few days but I've got little bit's birthday party tomorrow so it may take me a day or two!!
:)
- tuliptoe
http://www.tuliptoe.com

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1