What's Cookin?

FAQ

Since we've been getting some (good!) questions we decided to start a FAQ; we'll add to it as things come up!

Is this a secret swap?
Yes! No-one knows who drew you, or who you drew, not even us. So feel free to give people a peek at what you're doing as long as it doesn't reveal your intended guest.

Can I add extras that go with my apron/recipes?
Of course! Just don't go overboard or everyone will be asking us to rig it next time so they get you!!

Are we limited to 3 recipes?
No -- you are required to make three recipe cards (3" x 5" so they'll fit in a file box) but if you need to add something extra (to, say, complete a meal) please go right ahead!

Do I have to make my personal guest's "dream apron"?
Heck no!! That question was just to help give you a better idea of what they like. You are not supposed to be making an apron on request. The only thing you should do is avoid your guest's dislikes. For example, I like yellow and blue, but I cannot wear orange. That doesn't mean you have to make me a yellow or blue apron; but it would be nice of you to not make an orange one!

Any more questions? Ask away!

Friday, May 26, 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger woof nanny said...

When we send them the stuff, THEN do we say who we are? I'm assuming that's the case, but I just want to be sure. I would rather thank a specific person than an anonymous one.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Certainly say so when you mail the package in July. We're going to encourage everyone to post about making their stuff as soon as their recipient knows who they are!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1