What's Cookin?

Button, button, who's got the button?

What's Cookin' button

Note to our guests! Thanks to everyone who's signed up so far, we're glad to have you!

Here's our official swap button! Right-click to copy it and add it to your blog (if you like) once you've been notified that you've been added to the guest list. Please upload the graphic to your own blog host/server space, and make the button link to the What's Cookin' site. Thanks!

(And if you haven't gotten your notice yet, sit tight, there's still room -- we're only able to get through the emails as often as two little busy toddlers will allow!)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

6 Comments:

Blogger woof nanny said...

Okay, I suck at this button stuff--heeeelllpppp Mr. Wizard. I grabbed the url off flickr, but when I add it to my template, my links side goes to the bottom of the page. What do I need to do?

10:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

barb - sounds like you are overwriting something in your template -- put the code you got from flickr in your sidebar, and make sure you put br in angle brackets < > after it. see if that works.

9:44 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Hi Sarah. I'm writing in comments in case anyone else has this problem. I can get the button to load, but my problem is with linking back to you versus back to flickr. I've tried a bunch of different things, and no luck. What should the code look like on my template? Thank you.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Okay...blogger won't let me use a code tag in here, so this is a little tricky. I'm going to leave spaces around the angle brackets, which you shouldn't have in your template.

what you have probably starts off like this, right?

< a href="http://www.flickr.com/etc etc" >

That's what makes the button link back to flickr, so what you want to do is change the url in that line.

FYI - technically, you are going to violate flickr's TOS when you do that. So, um, I didn't actually tell you to do that.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

PS - if you still have trouble, drop me an email so I can send you code since the comment system won't let me.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I need help too with the button dealie bob too
Ann

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1